Converting to the base unit is very easy! Check it out here
In order to correctly show you the price of the ingredients of your dish, we must unify the preset units of measurement. This is because, in order to make a price calculation, for example, we must know exactly how many grams of blueberries there are in 1 tray, or how many liters there are in 2 bottles of milk, since "grams" or "liters" are the units of measurement with which we normally use to make recipes.
So how does this process work? It's actually very easy: you can do it in the product configuration itself or during the creation of the quote.
The process is always the same:
1. Choose a base unit of measurement: it can be kg, liters or units. We recommend, as far as possible, that you always choose kg or liters.
2. Make the conversion. Let's see some examples:
- 1 box of blueberries = 0,5Kg
- 5 units of milk = 5L
- 4,000 grams of salmon = 4Kg
👀 Important! You will only have to do this process the first time you use the product in your scandals. It will be saved for the next times.
If you want to edit the conversion, you will have to do it from the product configuration. How? In 3 steps:
1. Within the order book, click on the symbol to edit the ingredient. You can also search for it in the Products module.
2. Go to your settings by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right.
3. In the Purchases section you can edit your conversion, and that's it!